6 WEEK NUTRITION AND LIFESTYLE PROGRAMME
Just £299 for our 6 week (2hrs/week) Personalised Nutrition and Lifestyle Programme. No products, plans or points, just expert teaching and skilled coaching, empowering you to take charge of your health.
Highly qualified coaching
Our programmes are delivered by highly qualified health professionals specialising in nutrition and health coaching.
Following completion of a health questionnaire and food diary, course participants will receive a 30-minute telephone/on-line consultation with a BANT and CNHC nutritional therapist, providing an opportunity to discuss any specific health or dietary concerns.
What you will receive
As part of the 6 weekly modules you will gain a greater understanding of the role of the macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates and fats) and micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, plus an in depth understanding on the role of sleep, activity levels and stress management in health and disease risk.
You will also receive lots of practical advice in the form of activity sheets and handouts to help you implement these changes into your every day life, and more importantly how to stick to these changes longer term.
During the course of this 6 week programme we will cover the following topics:
1. Blood sugar. How to balance blood sugar in order to support energy levels throughout the day, improve body composition and either manage or reduce your risks of insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes through diet and lifestyle.
2. Cardiovascular health. How to reduce your cardiovascular disease risk through diet and lifestyle, focusing specifically on the role of inflammation and cholesterol in cardiovascular health as well as the vital role of exercise.
3. Digestive health. How to support better digestion through diet and lifestyle, with a particular focus on the role of fibre and pre and probiotic foods and how eating more mindfully may be beneficial for gut health.
4. Anxiety, stress and low mood. How diet and lifestyle factors may be linked to anxiety, stress and low mood.
5. Energy. How diet and lifestyle influence energy, focusing specifically on the role of micronutrients and how to support better sleep.
6. Healthy ageing. How to support healthy ageing, with a focus on osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and brain health and the protective role of antioxidants.